Catch a Direct Flight to Myrtle Beach and Make Your Tee Time in Record Time
Myrtle Beach International has had a recent $118 million renovation project that included the construction of a new terminal, "MYR" now offers vastly expanded service that includes direct flights to and from 35 North American cities, as well as connecting flights to virtually all domestic and international destinations.
That's great news for golfers, many of whom can now find themselves on the first tee in Myrtle Beach in less time than it takes to play nine holes back home. Golfers in the Northeast, on the Eastern Seaboard and in the Midwest are only a short flight away from playing the more than 75 courses on the Grand Strand.
Visitors can save time and money by packaging their air travel with their greens fees, accommodations, car rentals and more. MyrtleBeachGolf.com offers a long list of package plans that can make your dream golf getaway to the Grand Strand both affordable and convenient.
Package plans allow golfers to select their flight, lodging and the courses they want to play during their Myrtle Beach golf retreat. Purchase pre-planned packages that include group courses at drastically reduced rates, or build your own dream package by booking tee times at the layouts you want to play.
MyrtleBeachGolf.com guarantees you will receive the lowest rates available at more than 75 layouts along the Strand. Package perks include free rounds and replays, complimentary meals and drinks, and gift cards of $100 or $150, depending on the package. With deals like that, you can’t afford not to take a mini-vacation to play golf on the Grand Strand.
Featuring eight airlines providing direct service to and from Myrtle Beach, MYR has greatly expanded the number of routes offered and the areas with direct connections. Two airlines, Allegiant Air and Spirit, each offer more than a dozen direct destinations. The other six provide more limited service, but their routes to and from major hubs make it easier for golfers to find connecting flights, as well.
Here’s a list of direct-flight destinations available to and from MYR:
* American: Charlotte (NC), Chicago (IL), Dallas (TX), New York (NY), Philadelphia (PA), Washington (DC)
* Allegiant: Allentown (PA), Bellville (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Clarksburg (WV), Cleveland (OH), Columbus (OH), Dayton (OH), Fort Wayne (IN), Harrisburg (PA), Huntington (WV), Indianapolis (IN), Lexington (KY), Newburgh (NY), Pittsburgh (PA), Syracuse (NY)
* Delta: Atlanta (GA), Boston (MA), Detroit (MI), New York (NY)
* Spirit: Akron (OH), Atlantic City (NJ), Baltimore (MD), Boston (MA), Charleston (WV), Chicago (IL), Cleveland (OH), Columbus (OH), Dallas (TX), Detroit (MI), Fort Lauderdale (FL), Hartford (CT), Latrobe (PA), Minneapolis-St. Paul (MN), New York (NY), Niagara Falls (NY), Philadelphia (PA), Pittsburgh (PA), Plattsburg (NY)
* Porter: Toronto (ONT)
* Sun Country: Minneapolis/St. Paul (MN)
* United: Chicago (IL), Newark (NJ)
* WestJet: Toronto (ONT)
With so many direct flights taking off from and landing at MYR, it’s never been easier for golfers to escape the colder climes of their home courses for a thrilling experience in Golf Town USA. Check out our many package plans and other perks offered at MyrtleBeachGolf.com, and book your flight to the Grand Strand through www.flymyrtlebeach.com.